Frozen Corn Dogs
Crispy coating on the outside and warm and juicy hotdog on the inside
- 1 pack of frozen corn dogs
Preheat your air fryer to 380° F/ 190° C for 3 minutes.
Place 3 to 4 corndogs on the stick (might vary depending on your air fryer size) or few pieces of mini corndogs in your air fryer. Spread into a single layer. Don’t stack or overfill!
Set the timer to 6 or 7 minutes. Flip or shake and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Cook until light brown and crispy. (use total 13 minutes timer without flipping the corn dogs, watch the video)
Serve while it’s hot! Best drizzled with ketchup and mustard or hot sauce. Or dip in your favorite dipping sauce.
- No need to thaw. Just directly cook it in your air fryer while it’s frozen.
- Don’t stack the corndogs or overfill the air fryer to ensure each corn dog is well cooked and crispy.
- Always preheat your air fryer before putting your food. It shortens the cooking time, plus to make sure your food won’t be undercooked.
- Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the brand or size of your air fryer.
- Flip or shake the corndogs to ensure both sides are evenly browned.