Pizza rolls in an air fryer? Sounds a bit unfamiliar to you right? You have surely always made it by frying or by using the microwave but how about you cook healthy yet delicious pizza rolls in an air fryer that you will devour every bit of it with immense pleasure. Yes, you heard it right! it’s indeed both healthy and as well as tastier than cooked using any other method. We have written detail that why are they tastier.
Why cook pizza rolls in an air fryer?
- If you are a working person that arrives at home late after work, you will need to cook something quick to satisfy the hunger of both your kids and you. Without causing any sort of delays. And pizza rolls when cooked in air fryer can be cooked in minutes!
- The filling of the pizza rolls gets cooked thoroughly making it completely delicious and worth every bite. The outer texture of the pizza rolls is lovely. And getting the perfect texture by cooking for such a less time surely blows our minds.
Steps for cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer:
There are two methods of cooking pizza rolls. One of the methods is about making pizza rolls at home which can be done by using some common ingredients available in the kitchen. And the second method involves, cooking frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer. You will find the frozen pizza rolls in common superstores without the need of searching much.
We have listed below the steps below that you can follow easily to make pizza rolls at home quickly without the need of putting great effort. And then after preparing the pizza rolls, how you will be air frying them has been written in steps.
Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
- Power Air Fryer XL
- Pizza dough
- Tomato sauce
- Sausage meat
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 380 degrees Fahrenheit or 193 degree C.
- Place the rolls in the basket of the air fryer and allow the rolls to cook for 7 minutes. Make sure that after three minutes of the mentioned duration you flip the sides of the pizza rolls. In case, you want the pizza rolls to be very crispy and crunchy you can spray on some cooking oil on top of the crust.
- Check if the pizza rolls have the color you want. If you want the color to be a bit more intensified than cook for an additional 2 more minutes.
- Additional Step: For frying frozen pizza rolls, follow all the steps listed to air fry pizza rolls. The only additional step that needs to be done is to keep the frozen pizza rolls outside of the refrigerator before frying for about 15 minutes.
|Name of the Recipe :||Pizza Rolls|
|Nutrition Facts :||amount per serving|
|Total Carbohydrates :||29g|
Lastly, we have finally reached the end! You surely now have an idea of how easy and healthy it is to cook pizza rolls in an air fryer. Try out our pizza bagels recipe too.. It is not only healthy but also it takes very little time. While you are busy preparing your pizza rolls you can preheat your air fryer instead of doing it right before when you want to cook them up. This will save up a lot of time as well. Furthermore, it is the best way of preparing appetizers or a quick snack for your children tiffin. They will surely happily devour each bite of the rolls without any doubt!