You can simply make potato skins in less than 10 minutes. There’s no hard way for this. Just place the skins and start eating.
How Do You Cook Frozen Potato Skins in the Air Fryer
- Pick how many potato skins you wanna fry, We recommend two skins for 1 serving. If you’re frying for 3 people then select 6.
- Preheat the air fryer if you want to, To avoid the mess in your basket, you can add air fryer liners (but not while preheating).
- Fry the skins at 370F/180C for 5-6 minutes.
- You can add extra cheese. It depends on your taste.
- Remove the skins from the air fryer and serve them.
Is it okay to eat potato skins?
Yes, it’s totally fine to eat potato skins. According to healhline.com, potato skin is edible, and you may miss out on some health benefits if you toss it.
Equipment You’ll Need:
- Air Fryer, We’ll use Cosori Smart Air Fryer
- T.G.I. Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack Chips – 1 oz. – 50 ct.
Air Fryer Frozen Potato Skins
Air Fryer Potato Skins are great for game day, family trivia night or your simple late night snack. you can make it easily.
- 4 Pieces frozen potato skins 2 Servings
Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the “Air Fry” function
Make other Recipes like this: