You can simply make potato skins in less than 10 minutes. There’s no hard way for this. Just place the skins and start eating.
How Do You Cook Frozen Potato Skins in the Air Fryer
- Pick how many potato skins you wanna fry, We recommend two skins for 1 serving. If you’re frying for 3 people then select 6.
- Preheat the air fryer if you want to, To avoid the mess in your basket, you can add air fryer liners (but not while preheating).
- Fry the skins at 370F/180C for 5-6 minutes.
- You can add extra cheese. It depends on your taste.
- Remove the skins from the air fryer and serve them.
Is it okay to eat potato skins?
Yes, it’s totally fine to eat potato skins. According to healhline.com, potato skin is edible, and you may miss out on some health benefits if you toss it.
Equipment You’ll Need:
- Air Fryer, We’ll use Cosori Smart Air Fryer
- T.G.I. Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack Chips – 1 oz. – 50 ct.
Air Fryer Frozen Potato Skins
- Air Fryer
- 4 Pieces frozen potato skins 2 Servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 F / 180 C for 3 minutes. Do not add air fryer liners while preheating.
- Open the potato skin box from freezer and pick 4 for 2 people.
- Place the potato skins in the air fryer for 5 mintues at 370F/180C.
- Extra: You can add cheese now but there'll be a slight mess. To avoid this, you can include your cheese after the active cooking time at that point let your skins sit in the air fryer for a mintues or two while the leftover heat melts the cheese.
- Remove the skins from the air fryer. plate and enjoy.