Nowadays, everything comes frozen, from dinner meals like fried rice, chicken tikka masala, pasta, and noodles to your favorite snacks like pizza, burrito, and even a corn dog (which I would be showing you the recipe below). Frozen foods are perfect for busy moms, students living in a dorm who doesn’t have time to cook, or when you’re just lazy to cook.
Frozen corn dogs is just basically a hotdog coated in cornmeal batter which is then deep-fried and then frozen. It is very easy to cook, delicious, and time savvy.
Which Air fryer is best for Corn Dogs
The number of brands that bring out kitchen appliances is huge. However, not many of them have won the hearts of kitchen users all around the world.
The best air fryer would be the one that can be used for all sorts of purposes and not only for air frying corn dogs.
Also, when you want to invest in purchasing an appliance why not buy the best one? The best one will be surely convenient for you to use and will serve you for a good number of years so that you don?t feel the need for purchasing a new one.
And if you ask us a suggestion then I would suggest you Philips TurboStar Air fryer, Advance Digital.
Where can I find frozen corn dogs?
It is available at any local grocery store in the frozen foods section. Or you can even buy it online like on Amazon.
Recipe Guide For Frozen Corn Dogs In Air Fryer
Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer
- 1 pack of frozen corn dogs
- Preheat your air fryer to 380° F/ 190° C for 3 minutes.
- Place 3 to 4 corndogs on the stick (might vary depending on your air fryer size) or few pieces of mini corndogs in your air fryer. Spread into a single layer. Don’t stack or overfill!
- Set the timer to 6 or 7 minutes. Flip or shake and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Cook until light brown and crispy. (use total 13 minutes timer without flipping the corn dogs, watch the video)
- Serve while it’s hot! Best drizzled with ketchup and mustard or hot sauce. Or dip in your favorite dipping sauce.
- No need to thaw. Just directly cook it in your air fryer while it’s frozen.
- Don’t stack the corndogs or overfill the air fryer to ensure each corn dog is well cooked and crispy.
- Always preheat your air fryer before putting your food. It shortens the cooking time, plus to make sure your food won’t be undercooked.
- Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the brand or size of your air fryer.
- Flip or shake the corndogs to ensure both sides are evenly browned.
|Nutrition Facts: Corn dogs in air fryer|
|Total Fat: 4g|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrates: 8g|
|Sodium: 179 mg|
|Calcium: 1% DV|
|Potassium: 0% DV|
Hopefully, these instructions will help you to make this recipe. if you are a Frying lover then check out our recently published frozen chicken nuggets recipe guidelines.
Put Your thoughts on the comment box and rate this recipe. Thank You so much for your time.