No everyone knows they can cook frozen cauliflower in an air fryer. Obviously, it’s based on personal choice. You can cook it in the oven too. But We’d like to cook our cauliflower more crispy, and air fryer is the best for it.
Why Frozen Cauliflower In An Air Fryer?
Especially, it turns out pretty crispy. I feel lie it’s the best way to cook frozen cauliflower.
When The cauliflower is frozen, you’ll not see the great potential of it. It’s like it already been blanched. And, here air fryer plays his role. We know air fryer uses it’s circulated hot air to make food fried and crispy. It saves cauliflower from being mushy.
Cooking Frozen Cauliflower In Air Fryer.
- Fry Frozen Cauliflower in the air fryer basket Directly from the frozen bag.
- You can use an instant pot for steam the frozen cauliflower and then use an air fryer for frying it to make crispy.
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Cauliflower In Air Fryer?
If you use an Instant pot for boiling them for less than 1 minute, then It’ll take 6-8 minutes for complete frying.
Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower
- Air Fryer
- Instant Pot
- 400 gm of Frozen Cauliflower
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add one cup of water into the inner pot of instant Pot.
- Add in your steamer basket and load up your steamer basket with frozen cauliflower.
- add salt and pepper
- Place the lid on the instant pot, set the valve to sealing and cook for zero minutes
- Quickly release pressure when it beeps and load your drained frozen cauliflower into the air fryer basket.
- Season with more salt and pepper.
- Spray with extra virgin olive oil to help crisp up the cauliflower.
- Cook for 6 minutes on 180c/360f.