Wanna grab some spice chicken Drumsticks with crunchy and juicy flavor?
On the off chance that you’ve never had air fried chicken, it may sound somewhat entertaining – in light of the fact that nourishment in an air fryer isn’t fried – it is increasingly similar to ultra-convection seared – which means you can utilize only a little piece of oil and still get heavenly crispy chicken.
This Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and keto diet friendly – just as heart healthy with a little olive oil for a flexible chicken recipe that works in anybody’s healthy eating plans.
Spice Chicken Drumsticks
- Nutrichef Air Fryer 3.4 QT
- 4 Pieces drumsticks
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the NutriChef AirFryer to 200°C.
- Mix the garlic with the mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mix with the oil.
- Rub the drumsticks completely with the marinade and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Put the drumsticks in the basket and slide the basket into the Air fryer we prefer NutriChef AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Roast the drumsticks until brown.
- Then lower the temperature to 150°C and roast the drumsticks for another 10 minutes until done.
- Serve the drumsticks with corn salad and French bread.